What is an Outsourced CFO?
Traditionally, a CFO is responsible for overseeing the financial activities of an entire company, analyzing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses, and suggesting plans for improvement. In today’s economy, many emerging companies are discovering the need for an experienced CFO for the ﬁrst time. When employing a full-time CFO is not a financially realistic step, Wheeler Financial can fulﬁll this need in a cost-effective manner by taking on the role of CFO for your business.
We come alongside business owners and take a few critical items off their plate. If you’re like many entrepreneurs and business owners, hiring a part- time CFO might be the perfect next step.
Benefits of Outsourced CFO Services
- Allows for Internal Growth– Your small business is growing and becoming more complex. It is increasingly difficult to recognize trends that might be affecting operations.
- Remedies Financial Constraints– You’re not quite ready financially to add a full-time CFO or accounting staff to your team.
- Improves Cash Management– You need better management over cash flow and you need more control of your company’s assets.
- Gives Unbiased Advice– Your business could benefit from having an unbiased set of eyes on your operations, to give clarity to your financial situation so you can make more strategic decisions that will direct your business toward the most proﬁtable outcome.
How Wheeler Financial Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow
Your business has growth goals. Our CFO services help you reach them. Wheeler Financial targets a few key objectives when we begin working with a new business client.
- We help you manage your time better. You no longer have to worry about balancing books, entering accounting information, or keeping records for tax time. We’ll handle that.
- We play to our strengths while you play to yours. If wearing the CFO “hat” is not your thing, it will eventually bog you down and take time away from what’s really crucial to your business. As your outsourced CFO, we’ll take financials off your plate so you can focus on the things that are critical for your business growth.
- We help your business save money. The Wall Street Journal reports that the average salary for a full-time CFO in a small- to mid-size company can start around $95,000, yet outsourcing this service is significantly more cost efficient.
Your job is to grow your business. Our job is to think strategically about your finances, handle all accounting and tax work, manage your risk and compliance, and utilize the most advanced accounting technology in order to support and guide your business growth.
Why should you hire the Wheeler Financial team?
Our team has more than 63 years of combined experience in accounting and financial services. Some of our specialties include planning and analysis, cost and retail accounting, and auditing and information technology.
Business owners work with us because we’re dedicated to our clients. We get to know you and your business and we care about your success. Check out these testimonials from some of our trusted clients.
Because we work closely with our clients to form a strong relationship, we’re able to earn a high level of trust. Having that level of trust allows us to work together to grow the business. In fact, we will treat your business as though it was our own, managing the accounting and financial operations, as well as being a reliable support system to you.
If you’d like to talk to us about your business needs and how we might help you meet your growth objectives, click here to connect with us online.